October is coming to an end and I have a few favorite products that I wanted to share. I've only done a full review on one of these products, but plan to do reviews on the others soon. I will just briefly discuss below why these have been amazing products and things I have been using every day in October.
1. Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme Makeup - This has been my go-to face product ever since I bought it. This foundation feels really light and makes my dry skin look flawless. I have done a review on this, so if you haven't seen it click here.
2. Billion Dollar Brows Brow Duo Pencil - This is a two in one highlighter and concealer pencil. Definitely a great way to make my brows more defined and faster since it has the two ends. I even use the concealer end around my nose and on problem area that are usually red.
3. Tarte Amazonian clay BB illuminating moisturizer - This is a small sample that I got in one of my Sephora orders and it is now in my daily makeup routine. This stuff is amazing! It just brightens up my skin and makes it look like I'm glowing in a subtle way. Since it's a moisturizer, it is hydrating as well which makes this the perfect moisturizer for me. I will be buying the full size and I will do a full review if anyone is interested.
4. Bliss Lid + Lash Wash Makeup Remover - I use this everyday at night and it's the best at getting all the makeup off my eyes and lashes. I'm really sensitive to anything with strong smells and will end up being allergic to it. This one doesn't have any strong smell and it has a gel consistency. The gel makes it easier to get everything off and a little goes a long way.
5. Covergirl LashBlast Clump Crusher Mascara - Covergirl has finally won me over with this mascara. I never cared for any other Covergirl mascaras, but this one is a winner! I will have a full review with photos of how my lashes look in a another blog post late next week.
6. Bath and Body Works Mini Candle in White Barn Nutmeg and Spice - Yep, I just had to put this in my favorites! Any of the Bath and Body works candles would of worked here since I'm so addicted. First month I have been burning candles and they smell SO good!
Those were my October favorites! Let me know what reviews (if any) you want me to do and I will get them up soon! :)