My MAC eyelash curler was done for, so I was in need of a new one. I went with my best friend to Sephora and saw these new eyelash curlers. Same curler from Sephora like they had before, only they came out with 4 new colors. Rose Quartz (pink), Emerald (green), Aquamarine (blue), and Amethyst (purple. I went with the green and decided to give it a try.
Here what I like about the eyelash curler:
- Pinch proof. Have not had any pinching at all.
- Clear case it comes in is reusable, which I really like. After use, I clean it and put it back in the case.
- Comes with 2 replacement pads which are extremely handy to have.
- I love that it comes in pretty colors!
- Curls my lashes in a natural way, and I like the grips it has.
- Great price. $16.
What I didn't like about the eyelash curler:
- N/A, couldn't find anything I didn't like about it.
Here is a link to it on the Sephora website. Definitely check out this curler if you are looking for a new one!
What kind of eyelash curler do you use?