I thought it would be fun to share my favorite eyeshadow brushes with you all. These brushes are the ones I use mostly on a daily basis and have been in really great shape after having them for some time now. My MAC ones are the oldest ones and the others have become favorites. I will have another post on my favorite face brushes in the next day or two.1. E.L.F. Eyeshadow "C" Brush - Seriously, who would think a brush that was $3 would be such an awesome brush? Well, it's true. I use this brush if I'm going to do a quick wash of one color, or for my highlight.
2. MAC 224 Blending Brush - This brush is so old, the lettering is completely gone. Still works like a charm for blending. Sometimes I use this one for blending concealer under my eyes also.
3. MAC 217 Blending Brush - Another blending brush that I use daily. I use this one more than the 224.
4. MAC 242 Shader Brush - This is my go-to brush every day.
5. Sonia Kashuk Small Eyeshadow Brush - I need to own more Sonia Kashuk brushes. They are really great quality for an affordable price. I bought this one at Target for I think $4? So worth it. It could replace my 242 easily.
6. E.L.F. Contour Brush - I recently bought this brush because I didn't own one like this at all. I love it, it gets the eyeshadow right into my crease with blending it out too. I use this one for adding a white shadow to the inner corner of my eyes. This brush was $3.
I hope you enjoyed this post!
Let me know what some of your favorite brushes are!